Who we are
BACKBONE (Luxembourg) S.A.
Luxembourg Registrar number : B207664
« Autorisation établissement » 10043484 / 1
VAT number : LU 28981834
Head Office : 14 rue du marché aux herbes – L-1728 Luxembourg
Publication Director : Xavier Heude
Contact : email@example.com
The website is hosted by Hetzner, Data Center Park, Huurrekuja 10, 11120 Riihimäki, Finland.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use backbone.lu if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Brand & License
Unless otherwise stated, Backbone SA and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on backbone.lu. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from backbone.lu for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from backbone.lu
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from backbone.lu
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from backbone.lu
- Redistribute content from backbone.lu
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last update of the terms of the website have been published on the 8th November of 2022.